50 questions to muhammad yunus and anyone who feels many things spun unsustainably in the 2000s and have not yet been systemically put back on courses for 7 billion wonderful livelihoods to be sustained
Discuss Global Grameen case launched by DR Yunus for 2010s as a global brand network connecting all of his partners and social business design.
MAPPING SUSTAINABILITY WORLD -in death kof distance era that diaries http://economistamerica.com show 2030 will spend 4000 times more spent on worldwide communications than 1946
What if society is main investor to exponentially sustain in value echanges or free markets?
individuals livelihoods are main producers to sustain;
and organisational system anyway need to be responsible partners in a world where no organisation is an island to networks; no borders can afford to compound externalisation of risks
We invite Q&A on Hundreds of Social Business Cases inspired by the orignal Bangaladesh System design and made world famous by Nobel laureate Muhammad Yunus.
This case bank is compiled by the Social Business Action Team since 2007. Our projects yunus dvd 10000; Social Business bookclub 1000Yunusforum.net - now the authorised outreach centre to citizens and youth ambassadors. You can contact us via chris.macrae @yahoo.co.uk Washington DC 301 881 1655
Typical partner news: Adidas ,, Otto
FIRST LAW OF SOCIAL BUSINESS DYNAMICS
the first law of social business: ownership 0% top-down shareholders. & 100% (owned) in Micro-Up trust for those in longest compound need to be served
ok there are 2 variants beyond investors in starting up social business being offered their money back
while there are never any dividends, the issue of who owns the equity of the potentially most purposeful organsiation (defined by its social goal) has been left ambiguous- eg in theh world's largest public social business fund designed by danone communituies out of paris, the fund's equity is owned by the funder
Help with this CHECK LISTING rsvp firstname.lastname@example.org
There are actually a lot of reasons why stick at 0% siphoned out
- 1 this is the pure system of end poverty –stop big colonist capitals sucking out sustainability of local communities or worse causing them to be their own waste buckets or depressing area
- 2 this is the pure maths that is the opposite of Wall Street Spreadsheeters - being ruled by one side rewarded for how much it extracts from every other, every quarter
- 3 it is in effect the Bangladeshi invention that both grameen and brac compounded the world’s most purposeful orgs around and ten times more economic local community systems around -(cf prahalad bot of pyramid search for 10 times more economic)
- 4 constitutionally as soon as an org has well maybe 1% can go to external shareholders, its always possible when the organization has a difficult time –eg its leader retires- that some lawyer will be hired to turn 1% siphoning to 100%
- 5 0% should allow a social business to claim that it be treated in law as not for taxation
- 6 0% should be arguable both to charities and to governments as a better model than anything they do to serve the weakest
- 7 if every partner in a network is a 0% social business then you are safer than if you have to audit seem that are these hybrid social bus jesses ; in fact the hybrid can bring down the whole network
- 8 as far as I know both nature & mathematicians integrate 100% micro up -reasoning compound even 1% conflict with sustainablity into a system and over time whole truth will be zeroised